The Obama Wishlist...  

Thursday, November 27, 2008




Now that Barrack Obama is the elected president of the United States of America and also being the first black president, sure a lot of us are wishing him to have a successful and prosperous administration. We have heard him talk about “CHANGE is what we NEED” not only in America but as well to the world. We suppose also that this might be the start of something new. As such, everyone is counting on him and that everyone would like to be part of this elusive dream. And in order to be part of this elusive dream, here are some things that everyone is wishing of to happen straight from significant personalities from different parts of the world.

Here are there wishes:

1.”Congratulations, Barrack. I know that U.S. and North Korea are not in good terms especially with regards the use of nuclear weapons. We are prohibited to use those things but why not you. All we are just asking is a fair treatment of states that use or not use weapons of mass destruction. But I guess it would be better to let us have free trade especially our cigarettes.’---Kim Jong-ill



2.”Well, first of all (noh), I would like to thank you for not returning calls to me (noh). I do really appreciate that kind response. I hope that someday we will not only be good economic partners but also good phonepals (noh)”---President Glory Macapal Arroyo



3.” Hey you Obama, why not be fair enough to us Palestinians. If you give support to The Israelis, why not also help us. You are just making the situation worse. Resolve these Middle-east wars.”---Palestinian Troops


4.”Hello Mr. President! I just like to say that since your daughter is allergic to dog hairs…I think it would be better if you choose a Peruvian hairless dog. Tnx.J”---Don Ballesteros




5.”It seems Bush has no match for me. They have bombarded Afghanistan with numerous numbers of air assaults and even tried to take control of my country. But luckily for us, we still remain undefeated. As for you Barrack Obama, I say you should not quit on this attempts to cripple the Al Quaeda. Continue your war on terrorism. As for us, we will still continue terrorizing the world.”---Mosama Bin Laden


6.” I hope to see you in the next presidential elections…as my running mate.’---John Mccane


7.’’Being the president of one of the leading economic countries is a definitely a hard job. In time, you might do the most radical policies that could be the reason that others would hate you. But now that I’m leaving this job to you, I wish you to be the greatest president America will have, listen to what Americans need and never commit the same mistakes I have done which led America to these state.”---Pres. George W. Bus



8.”Excuse me sir. But if I am right you are already going to be strict with US immigration policies. That means that illegal immigrants like me can no longer support my two families in the Philippines. That also I cannot send “pasalubongs” to my nephews and nieces as well as my pachyderm neighbors. I hope you can consider my situation.”---John Doe, TNT




9.”As for you, Barrack Obama…we just wish that…what ever policy you would implement …make sure that it would not be detrimental on our side. We also hope that you will maintain our economic ties with the US. With that, we congratulate you for winning not only in the hearts of the Americans but also in our hearts.”---the Filipino people




10.”The Bush administration has done irresponsible policies that lead us to this crisis.

All we are asking for is be true to your words. Prove that you are the change that we need and that we will not regret having you us our president”---The American people






*Article by Fusilero's group...
**Additional pictures by ~BinmaR™

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments: to “ The Obama Wishlist...

 
Moderated by BinmaR™